Thursday, October 13, 2005

SCAD Radio

What do I do besides photography? (Of which I'll be backdating a bunch of entries real soon, since I haven't been active)

Well, I do homework, and I do SCAD Radio. Drawing homework is not interesting at all. I am very bad at drawing, and only trying to get better so I can pass foundations classes and get my fine arts peice of paper. Composition, I appreciate. I've been thinking about possibly minoring in creative writing. We'll see if I have enough time. For color theory, I've been doing some interesting projects, you've seen some of that. In my free time (which doesn't really exist), I shoot for District, the student paper, and DJ a radio show on SCAD Radio. Sometimes, I read or sleep, but usually neither, these days. In any case, here is a snapshot of me at SCAD Radio. My shift is Mondays from 6-8pm, though I'm filling in for someone else on this Friday from 8-10AM as well. You can listen over the internet if you have a high speed connection.

No comments: