Thursday, November 9, 2006



Here is a project I had to do for Digital Imaging. Well, I didn't have to do it exactly like this, but I did have to do a compositing project, you know the deal. I can handle shooting for compositing, and I know how to do it, but I'm not really a fan of actually doing it.

I'd rather spend 8 hours behind the lens in the camera or processing out a whole set or show of images versus taking the same time to make a composited image look really slick. It can look really cool if done right and I know people who do amazing things in photoshop, but it's just not as much fun for me. Working to make something look surreal in a straight photo is more exciting to me than working to make something unreal look acceptable to the eye.





900px tall jpg behind cut.

The file was created to make a 20inch to 40 inch tall print, so even as a large jpg it's not really viewed as intended.

No comments: