Friday, May 4, 2007

Here are some of the first Rollei film scans from back over break.








Stephen and Rin outside a diner near the ICP. (Coley had just left for work)







Visiting SVA with Rin. They offered him a hefty scholarship and waived his SAT requirements,
because the interviewers said they could tell he was smart. No shit. Kid runs circles around me
sometimes, and he never even went to high school.

Oh and some guy from the promotions department took my photo and took my name down
for the SVA website or catalogue or some shit. I was reading in their lobby.
After we left I was cracking up. I totally acted like I was an SVA student,
and if I actually end up on their website I'm going to die laughing. SCAD FTW.

Some girl was looking sad because they told her they didn't have industrial design.
I told her about scad's program on the sly, since my roommates are always running off
to work with these big companies on huge projects.







Traveling to Massachusetts.

No comments: