Monday, July 18, 2005

Photography News.

July 15th, 2005: My entry(s?) to Photographer's Forum's Best of Photography 2005 made it to the finalist group. Whichever one or ones they chose will be published in the anual book, Best of Photography, and will also go on to compete for further recognition. The winners are also published in Photographer's Forum magazine. This is the second time I've been published by Serbin Communications, I also was awarded a certificate of excelence for Bitshift, which was published in the Best of College Photography Annual 2005. Wish me luck!

July 15th-17th: I shot some film at Connecticon 2005. A free shoot was awarded to the winner in the Journyman Cosplay rank, for craftsmanship. They were tired and decided to go home with my card, so I grabbed a couple people I found interesting. You will be seeing those photos as soon as possible.

July 18th, 2005: I am currently



over at the Student Photographic Society! SPS is the student devision of Professional Photographers of America. My work will be featured on the site publically for this week, and student members can see the mini-portfolio they put up in their archives, possibly forever. I got 10 free rolls of 35mm Across Fujifilm. I guess I'll have to use my 35mm camera more, wasting film is a shame. :D

No comments: