Thursday, August 4, 2005

Edward

So yeah, finally got the images back that I shot on film back at Connecticon. As some of you may know, I was doing a shoot for the winner of the costume contest in craftmanship.

However, pretty much everything went south, and I don't mean to disneyworld. The people who won the shoot were tired and just went home. After I had set up all my lights and whatnot... and then, my transmitters and in strobe syncs were not working. Backup sync cord to the rescue. So, one light.

Also, I basically had a corner to shoot in. Woo. To the side was a drop to the first floor of the convention center and a fire extenguisher, or something.

Since I already had film loaded and whatnot set up, I just pulled aside a couple random people and put something down onto the film. You know those people who say showing up is half the battle? They're right. The other half is actually putting something down onto the film.



Not my best work, but I figure worth sharing for feedback. Click that above JPG image to be taken to the full size.

No comments: