Thursday, December 21, 2006

I got invited to the FOMA2007 opening in Luxembourg and they were supplying lunch, but of course I can't afford to go. Oh well, they're sending me an exhibition catalogue anyway.
I wish I could just get up and go to Europe like that. It would be amazing.



Anyway, here is the first shot I ever took with the Rolleicord. It's Alice.
The scans work great for the web, and this one actually makes a nice 20x20 print.
I'm getting better at using the scanner.
I think I'm going to scan everything before I start posting a lot.
It would be nice to have all the backlog out of the way.
I'll try to dustspot and correct a few to post though, before I'm totally done.

Oh! Also, I got to play with Colin's 5D today. It's just like my 20D but bigger and badder.
Shot something in studio for the magazine, and I'll be looking through those tonight too.

No comments: