Friday, December 1, 2006

So it's break now. I went home for a couple days for thanksgiving, but I'm back in savannah for about a month and a half of home alone time. I've stocked up on soup and canned goods and frozen foods and regular foods so I should be all right to survive at least. I'm going to be doing some work for scad and some work for some small papers and some work for a magazine.


Rolleicord shot scanned by the photo shop. No snow up north yet, just chilled treebones.


So far I don't really know anyone from school who is still around here. It seems like I might be spending the holidays alone. I'm single now too.. I would have liked to stay together, but I totally respect how she feels and I'm sure we will make great friends too. It's gonna take a little time for me to feel totally up and up though, I suppose.

Anyway, some people have asked me what I wanted for Hanukkah/Christmas/my birthday since it's that time of year again.

I've got clothes, food, plenty of entertainment (internet, books ala town dumps, haha, you know, free things), so the only thing I really need is.. well, film I guess. No matter how much I buy I can always use more.

If you have old 120 film that's outdated, I can use it for a project. I don't really shoot 35mm anymore. If you're feeling really giving or you are my little sister and almost always get me a gift card, you can get me one for BHPhoto so I can order stuff in bulk or put it towards the film/print scanner I'm saving money for

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=mainbanner&A=getpage&Q=giftCard.jsp

My Address is
Ian Adams
Boundary Village
Box #101
231 W. Boundary St.
Savannah, GA 31401

(in case you want to send a holiday card or a marshmellow or something)

And I want your address, cause I think I'm gonna do cards this year, it might help keep me in high spirits till school is happening again and all my friends come back.

No comments: