Monday, April 30, 2007

Here's to the past and the future.



(Andrea exploring a secret garden inside a burned out building)


I'm pretty excited about the rest of my undergrad. I've figured out my classes.
The ones I'm most excited about are the electives, and I sort of wish I had more space for gen ed classes.
I'll just have to keep up the reading. I decided to not keep the exemption in Digital Imaging I and take it anyway, but I didn't learn too much in it. Oh well.



Bold items are already taken or being taken right now.
Striked items were ones I was exempted from when I came to scad (giving me more photo electives).

Foundation Studies

DRAW --- 100 --- Drawing I
DRAW --- 101 --- Drawing II
DSGN --- 100 --- 2-D Design
DSGN --- 101 --- Color Theory
DSGN --- 102 --- 3-D Design

PRMK --- 200 --- Introduction to Printmaking

General Education

ARTH --- 100 --- Survey of Western Art I
ARTH --- 110 --- Survey of Western Art II
ENGL --- 123 --- Composition
MPRA --- 105 --- Speech and Public Speaking
PHOT --- 238 --- History of Photography I
PHOT --- 240 --- History of Photography II

ARTH --- 207 --- 20th-century Art
ARTH --- 311 --- Art and Architecture of India
ENGL --- 170 --- Satire in Great Literature
ENGL --- 176 --- Classics of Science Fiction
PHIL --- 142 --- Studies in Existential Philosophy
CMPA --- 100 --- Survey of Computer Art Applications
MATH --- 201 --- Applied Mathematics

Photographic Curriculum

PHOT --- 101 --- Introduction to Photography (exempted)
PHOT --- 103 --- Intermediate Photography (exempted)
PHOT --- 204 --- Large-format Photography (exempted)
PHOT --- 304 --- Commerical Studio Lighting I (exempted)

PHOT --- 104 --- Color Photography
PHOT --- 205 --- Digital Imaging I
PHOT --- 306 --- Digital Imaging for the World Wide Web
PHOT --- 321 --- Advanced Color Printmaking
PHOT --- 336 --- The Photographic Portrait
PHOT --- 340 --- Inkjet Printing for Photography
PHOT --- 345 --- Advanced Digital Imaging

PHOT --- 322 --- Photographic Illustration
PHOT --- 330 --- The Fabricated Image
PHOT --- 332 --- Fashion Photography
PHOT --- 339 --- Business Practices for Photography
PHOT --- 401 --- Developing a Personal Vision I
PHOT --- 402 --- Developing a Personal Vision II
PHOT --- 404 --- Commercial Studio Lighting II
PHOT --- 405 --- The Photographic Book
PHOT --- 408 --- Contemporary Issues in Photography
PHOT --- 415 --- Photography Portfolio



Edit: I sold a print of this during class! haha, one of my classmates wanted it during critique.

No comments: