Saturday, April 28, 2007

I'm done with scanning, spotting, and slightly adjusting (no way I'm going to actually get in depth on so many images) all the Rolleicord V shots from the last couple months! That means about 5 more galleries on facebook, and about 12 days of posts here to get through all of those images. So I've got about 30 posts worth of pictures again in my to post folder. Oh well, I'll try and move it along as quickly as possible.

It would be nice if one day I'd be able to show pictures the day after I took them, or something like that, but it seems like I can't just stop taking damn pictures. Oops.

Here are pictures of Zachariah! He's pretty much the O'Keefe to my Steiglitz these days, it seems, so I'm sorry if you hate his face.

The first few are all cross processed, from various days, and the last ones are not. That last shot of him is pretty much my favorite picture. Ever.
It's so much better because he just sits like that sometimes. I seriously don't ever tell him to do anything (except once, when I told him to jump.)
Fuckin love that kid.

























Yeah we just chill in the bike room with those busted up mountain bikes alllll the time, for real. hahahaha.
Man that reminds me I still haven't taken any pictures of my sweet retro road bike that I picked up for 20 bucks (well, and parts and repairs costs).

No comments: