Saturday, June 16, 2007

Some more pictures from when Andrea was exploring that secret garden with me.





































Today Rin and I walked a long way with a very heavy desk, so our room is getting more organized.
I spent a good deal of the day getting organized myself, sorting some old image folders, and starting to get this flickr thing off the ground.
It's going to take a long long time before I'm done, and everything is all nice and sorted, but it's off to a good start at least. I figure the first step is just getting everything on there, up to date. I was avoiding the site for so long since I already use facebook so much, but people seem damn obsessed with it, so I got a pro account and I'm giving it a shot. You can find me there under IAAPhoto as usual.

Anyone know a way to get it so it just displays collections on the front page, instead of large images or small images and collections on the side?

No comments: