Saturday, June 23, 2007

Sorry I haven't been updating this as often. I haven't had much of a reliable schedule lately. Today I was on a shoot at 3rd ward, and then took Polaroids at Coney Island during the mermaid parade, which was exhausting. I'll scan them when I can.

I still haven't caught up on all the savannah stuff. Here are some polaroids from forsyth park, from the day I lost my glasses.







Tomorrow all of you need to come to brooklyn, as it's the free
CD Release party/show for Balthrop Alabama, one of my favorite bands in the city. (also that's the full band in the video, and unlike some of their other performances they will be all on stage playing, so it's going to be really epic. I love when they have two accordions and a washboard, guitars, horns, etc and everyone is singing, etc)

The lead singer is also one of the nicest guys in the world (he bought me a cab last show after it was obvious I was totally lost, for example). I'm also taking pictures as a personal favor, so if it's ever occurred to you that you might want to be around me while I have a camera in my hand, this is an excellent time to show up and say hi.

9pm, sunday, June, 24 2007 at Red Hook Bait & Tackle
Van Brunt at Pioneer, Brooklyn, New York 11231


Directions:

F; A, C at Jay St-Borough Hall then B61 to Van Brunt; F, G at Smith-9th then B77 to Van Brunt


or use hopstop to find the quickest way for you!

No comments: