Wednesday, October 24, 2007



Some polaroids from coney island this summer.
















People talk about communication with models for studio photography... it's really interesting, that shoot I did last week, the guy with the cigar didn't speak english at all. Yet somehow his expressions still look right. I guess he got the gist of what I was trying to get, somehow. I didn't even realize it until now. I wonder how much of my communication as a photographer is not language based.

My costume stuff is at the package center, but I haven't had a chance to pick it up yet. I'm psyched that it got here so quick.

I've just somehow rediscovered Stars. I mean, I always listen to them a little bit, but just today I got that gut feeling again that I did when I first heard them live and had to stop what I was doing and listen. I miss that feeling. It's the same feeling that one gets when they touch a lover's hand after a long time not seeing them.

No comments: