Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Current Schedule

subject to change

Nov 20 -27th: Amherst/Northampton, MA

Nov 28 - Dec 1st: Atlanta, GA

Dec 1st - 14th (or 19th): Savannah, GA

15th (or 20th)- Jan 7th: Amherst/Northampton, MA

Jan 8th-onward: Savannah, GA


God damn this root canal. I have to come back for three more appointments, giving me only two weeks to spend in savannah working on my negatives, of which I still have 720 to scan. I thought I would have 8 weeks to work on personal work, and instead I have two, and 5 weeks wasted sitting up in the cold without equipment or transportation, not to mention spending a lot of money to go up and down and not being able to get a job in savannah to work over christmas.

This is all because some kid thought it would be funny to kick me in the mouth when I was ten, chipping one of my front teeth, which eventually lead to me needing to get oral surgery. Gabe, I am so mad at 10 year old you right now.

No comments: