Thursday, November 8, 2007


Sean Leonard


This is Sean. He's currently shooting his senior film. I'm an extra in it and doing his still photography.
If you would like to pretend to be a mental patient for a couple hours, go to the bull street baptist church (at anderson+bull) tomorrow.
Let me know if you need directions or are having trouble finding the shoot.

Sean is a badass, believe, so you want to be in his film.

I'm sorry I haven't been posting so many photos in my photo blog. Someone complained that I don't post enough today.
So I'm going to try to do it daily again. I've been shooting some, and have a lot of old photos to post, but it's hard to find time for personal work
this blog included, when I'm in three non-photo classes and they're all hitting me with work.

But today I shot three things, helping other people with their final projects, so it was productive... but I only finished some stippling for myself.

It's crunch time guys!

No comments: