Saturday, January 27, 2007



Computer is up and running!

I've still got a lot of work to do, I had to spend more than I hoped to, and not everything is exactly at the level of performance that I'd like in an ideal world, but for the most part everything is running smoothly. I think things will improve slightly as I finish tweaking and organizing everything. It's probably going to be a couple days before my workflow is all in order again, but it will happen.

If there's anything important that I've missed in the past couple days, let me know! I hope everyone is doing well. :)

Also, I let an old domain name expire, and in place of it I now own iaaphoto.com. So if you ever want to get to this blog by typing the least amount of letters possible, just type in iaaphoto.com and it will redirect you here.

No comments: