Monday, January 22, 2007

Hi guys. This is my first update on linux.


and this is a shot from one of my first couple rolls of film, several years ago.

My computer is basically dead. I'm booting off of a disk right now, and it works for a little bit before crashing again. I have limited web access, and can at least see that my files are intact. I need a new motherboard, and probably memory. I'll be getting a barebones computer with processor and memory and putting my other good parts in, and it will probably end up better than before, but I feel very crippled right now and this is an expense I really didn't expect right now. This limited operating system isn't designed for viewing images either. It's just a very temporary fix.

Anyway, it's a good thing I've already uploaded the next 130 or so jpgs to my webserver, so even if I didn't have my computer for a month I could still update this blog!

No comments: