Friday, January 26, 2007

JPG Magazine has a new category up, Entropy.
I may have some others that fit better, but since I don't have access to my archives right now, I'm choosing one that I already uploaded there, one from my first few rolls of film. The more I think about what was my original idea for that image, years back, the more I feel comfortable with submitting it to this category.

I couldn't bring myself to dustspot this one, for some reason. It's going to be interesting to see if anyone else agrees with me on that... I sort of doubt it, but we'll see.

Anyway



You can see it large and vote on it at JPG.


Also, while you are there, I've got three more available to vote on for the previous issue. I promise only one more reminder on the last day of voting for those. If you already did, I really do appreciate it.

No comments: