Saturday, February 10, 2007

I told you a couple days that we were going to the awards thing for the newspaper I work at.
Well, the official word is (on the streets, you know) that District got:

General Excellence - Third place
Best Campus Community Service for Features - Third place
Improvement - Third place
Best editorial or feature photograph - Third place
Layout and Design - Second place
and Dave Valeza received the Atlanta Journal-Constitution Impact award
for editorial cartooning.

Pretty sweet huh?

Oh, I left one out.

General Photography - First place

Pretty much the best any of the papers could do for photography. H'yeah!



So here's a picture of me looking like a happy little girl!

And some pics of us dorks dat made dat paper!































































Why am I down so far? haha. I am not that short! hahaha. Really.



And some pics from matt's camera:


I AM IN UR GCPAS GETTING UR AWARDZ


reading some comics during some boring crap. You know how I roll.


Being happy as hell for some reason. I think I just told that what do you get when you squeeze a synagogue joke.
PS. Check the sweet Balthrop Alabama shirt. It just came that week. I love them guys.


A lot more people are involved in the making of district too, but that's a good mix of em.

No comments: