Tuesday, February 12, 2008

After showing the test prints around, I've decided the card is a success. People on the street, students, professors, and bankers, all laughed, and so many people have requested that I send them a copy that I've decided to sign and number every card of the actual print. I'm doing a run of 500, for now, it's not on pearl or bone or any special paper (I'm poor), and it's not printed by some super fancy press, but it is a business card and feels and looks like one. The signature and number is on the back.



If you'd like one, paypal me a dollar (or more if you've got it burning a hole in your pocket, haha) for stamp, paper and envelope. I know it's a bit absurd, and sure, I can afford to send out one card... but I can't afford to send out 600. Make sure to let me know of the exact address you'd like it addressed towards. I'll hopefully be able to send them out same day. If we are already pen pals, don't worry, I'll include one in my next missive. If you know me in person, just ask.

If you'd like to send me something, instead of paying for postage+envelope, you can send things to me at:

Ian Aleksander Adams
Weston Package Center
231 W. Boundary Street
Savannah, GA
31401

No comments: