Saturday, February 9, 2008

Here are some picture from the park, before I shot that Fashion Haus picnic promo shot.












I suppose I'm getting a lot done, but I'm extremely lonely. Being productive is lonely. I suppose that's the curse of the workaholic, right?
I don't feel like I'm addicted to working, but it seems like I've always got a huge amount of things I need to do.
My good friends have always been ones who I could hang out with while working. I'm trying to slow production of new work to make room for
finishing old work, but I don't really have that luxury. I've got to shoot more for my classes and for Fashion Haus (which I just shot two rolls for today),
but I need to get the older work together for one of my other classes.
I've got 70 gigs of scans now that I've got to get in some kind of order.

The idea of producing seems to be ok, if you have some kind of end, a point where you can sit back and look at what you've done and appreciate it.
As it is, I feel like I'm not finished because I don't have anything concrete, not often. This quarter I'm supposed to end up with two commercially bound books at the end,
but I know I'm just going to feel those are rough drafts.

I'm supposed to be finding a side job so I can have a steady income and not be homeless this summer, but I'm not sure how I'm going to do that when my every free minute is
sucked up by the work I'm already doing. On the bright side, I've had a couple jobs and print sales, and Fashion Haus pays for all my film and developing for their work.
Hopefully I can finish up the bulk of it by the end of this quarter.

No comments: