Tuesday, December 25, 2007





A couple rolleis from a house I was working in, forgot exactly where, some place in south amherst, mass.


Oh, so Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate it. This year it actually went rather nice.
Yesterday we watched three die hard movies. I'd never seen them. Better than I expected, truthfully.
Mari and I downloaded some old games, like bubble bobble, lemmings, and sam and max and amused ourself while
Dad tried to figure out who Tom was on his newly created myspace page (for some reason.)

Dad's cooking a Ham now, which promises to be quite good, much to the shame of my screaming inner Jew.


Oh and..



Not a surprise, really, but it was sweet to see that under our little tree. Reminds me of childhood, I guess.
Dad's been telling me he might give me one of the old bikes in our celler for a while, since he doesn't really ride them any more
(he used to work in a bike shop, a long time ago)

We're going to switch the clip pedals off this one, since he wants them for a different bike, but basically it's all mine now.

I think I'm going to paint it with Andrew. Any ideas for the color? My beater bike is blue, in case you forgot.

No comments: