Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Hey guys. Sorry for being out of touch. I've just gotten my computer back online here in Savannah.
I'm staying at Rin's house and he's up north. I visited Beth in Atlanta, and she drove down here.



We fooled around with cameras. She took more of me than I of her, I think.
Seeing her was lovely, as always, though it sounds like she's going through some rough spots.
It's good to have someone to lean on, though, and I know she'd be there for me too.
I haven't been posting much because trying to upload to my server isn't working.



I gave up and threw a few pictures up on flickr so beth could have them, at least.
I'm going by the package center to pick up a scanning tray that is supposed to improve the sharpness in my film scans.
Hopefully it will work well. Then scan scan scan scan scan.

No comments: