Monday, December 17, 2007

I want to set the sky on fire and open people's eyes. If the sky was blood red for a week people would notice the world around them.

Just - Something has to change. Being an artist is wanking while the world goes to shit. I may end up doing radical site specific work and getting arrested.
My dad wants me to wait until I'm out of school at least. Maybe I will.

I'm not smart enough to change things, but maybe I could be good enough to open some eyes.

I feel like I've been muttering about revolution my entire life.



Two summers ago, I was in a studio four floors above one of the swankiest districts in manhatten, helping people take pictures to sell thousand dollar handbags,
while a gal on the street corner below us frantically smiled at passersby, while they bravely ignored the plight of the world and her little green-piece of it.

I can't handle it anymore.

here are some more fake cell phone ads for you to choke on.









No comments: