Sunday, December 30, 2007



I just got back from NYC. Visiting family and friends there was surprisingly pleasant.
I shot several rolls of film of octogenarian relations and lawn furniture in basements.

The lady in the picture above is not one of them, obviously, seeing as it takes a little bit to get film online, this is just another picture from Amherst that I supposed was fitting enough.

I threw my back out a few days ago and had to have an emergency chiropractor visit (at the urging of my father) which wasn't horrible and I was at least able to move this weekend. It's still horribly sore though. Last time this happened my only option was the roommate assisted home vodka cure and this time my dad told me to take a vicoden - my prescription for the oral surgery still being in effect - as soon as it happened. I'm afraid I'm not very good at dealing with physical pain. On the upside, I've managed to avoid actually becoming reliant on any substances.

No comments: