Wednesday, March 5, 2008



I wanted to mention that my sister, Mariel, is awesome. I just saw this picture (I didn't take it) on her facebook, and it reminded me of how cool it is that she's been in professional dance performances, won international competitions, or can even dance well in the first place. I sure can't. She's about to finish up high school now and has told me she's interested in film.. or being a doctor. I don't know what she is going to end up doing, but she's probably going to be good at it. Just to balance out that picture, here's another one. Love ya, mari!





I just received four lovely letters today, three of which were the from the same person, in italy. They were postmarked on different days, which leads me to believe that all my mail is going a little slow. I'll send out a response to the american missive as soon as possible, but it seems that my italian pen pal didn't supply me with a return address... maybe I got it somewhere else and have somehow lost it? I don't know. I seem to be unable to read the name in the signature, or at least be sure of it, so I've got a little mystery here. I really appreciate the letters though, they made my day.

How do we feel about this update format? I like it. I'm using tables to keep the text close to my maximum image size (600 pixels wide), which I think should keep the entire blog looking more streamlined. I can have the text centered while still being left aligned. I'm surprised it took me this long to think of doing this.

I'll try to remember to keep it up.

No comments: