Tuesday, March 18, 2008



Yesterday, Rin found this really old snapshot of us, cruisin' hardcore in my 1990 Camry hatchback. What can I say? It's pretty much conclusive evidence that he was born gay and I was born retarded. I'm glad we're still best friends after all this time.

It's official that he's not coming back to scad next quarter. He's going to work and hopefully will come back after the summer. Since Andrew moved out this weekend, it seems both of them are gone till fall. Beth probably won't be living in Savannah again till Summer, if she does at all, so this next quarter might be a little lonely, I guess. It's not like I don't have other friends, but I will miss my best buds. It's a good thing Cody and I have a class. You probably have no idea who all these people are, so if this block of text wasn't helpful you can just go back to staring at my horrible horrible face. Rock on!!

No comments: