Monday, March 17, 2008



So we narrowly avoided the tornado in Atlanta, only to have it knock out all power as soon as we got to savannah. As a result, my internet was down for a couple days at my apartment. No huge deal, but I apologize if you've been trying to reach me through the net. We drove down the dark streets and I was surprised that no one was honking, it was the most polite disaster.

In fact, the main side effect of the tornado seemed to be boredom, since Andrew's pal Seth had borrowed my bike. Apparently Andrew and him had an amazing time sewing hell on bikes while the tornado was going on, with a huge group of other people I knew. I'm not really that sad about missing it, Beth, Rin, Trevor and I spent it trading stories in the dark and looking at drawings with flashlights. Going through my old work felt like uncovering an archaeological dig.

No comments: