Thursday, March 20, 2008



This is the view from my family's apartment in the bronx, which I visited over winter break. I stayed there a couple summers ago, which was great, because I got to eat my grandmother's meatloaf and my grandpa's egg salad on a regular basis. I know my grandmother reads this, so I can just tell her I love them here and I'm sure she'll tell Abe too. I love you guys.

I'm pretty damn sick right now. Yesterday was worse: I went through an entire roll of toilet paper sneezing and then soaked a rarely worn t-shirt with snot. Totally gross. I'm amazed it's thursday already. I didn't get anything done yesterday, and now I feel like I've got nothing done all break. At least I'm not sick for my first day of classes.

Today, at least, I'm going to drop off some work at Desoto Row for the upcoming Instant Gratification show, so if you want to see some of my polaroids, they'll probably be in that. Then, if I can continue to not sneeze long enough, I might get some work done. I really wanted to put a significant dent in the israel negs over break.

No comments: