Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Back to regularly scheduled programing, here are some rolleis from new Jersey this summer:





























Figured I'd just post the few I had in one post (except for the last one since I want to use it later), since I have so much stuff to post that if I posted one or two images a day it would take more than a year. Convenient for me, if I wanted to be lazy, but not very timely - especially because not every shot is worth its own post, obviously. I went over there to drop my rollei off for some repair, it hadn't seen any maintenance in more than 50 years, and had been stored pretty badly. It's doing allright now, though it will always be a bit finicky, I guess.

On a totally unrelated note, my sister and I downloaded Typing of the Dead on gametap the other day. Seriously, I had no idea it would be so fun or so hard. I remember when I had house of the dead two for dreamcast, or would play it in the arcade... I have to admit it's just as much fun spelling zombies to death.. actually more fun. The fact that the voice acting and everything else is so shitty just makes it more amazing, especially all the little video puns the company that revamped it threw in. Kick's mavis beacon's ass any day.

My fever has gone down a bit, from almost 103. I was able to eat a solid meal tonight, so I think I'll be fine by the time I have to take that 24 hour bus ride, thank god.

No comments: