Thursday, January 31, 2008



My debit card is on the table in front of me. It hasn't been out of my site or touch in months. And yet, somehow, my photography account is 280 dollars in the negatives. I'm currently on hold with security from Suntrust bank. The only places I've used it recently are Amazon.com and through paypal for a photography submission fee. I'm not quite sure how this could happen. I'm not particularly happy right now.


ATM Transaction $962.99


ATM Transaction $395.86



Well, apparently we've caught it. I won't be able to use the card for a couple weeks, while they send me out a new one, but I won't get hit for the charges. Apparently they were at Best Buy and Footlocker, in two separate towns in florida. Odd as fuck. She thinks the clerk at CVS I went to a couple weeks ago may have made a copy, or something similar, but they're taking care of the losses and charging the case. She was actually rather helpful. Unfortunately I still have to go in tomorrow and fill out an affidavit at the savannah branch and wait while they process it till I can use this card for my expenses again. Egh.

Just goes to show, shit happens.

No comments: