Wednesday, January 16, 2008



These and the last few I posted were from last quarter, near the start. The way things go, you'll see the pictures from the last visit in a month and the ones from this visit this weekend in.. who knows. A couple of these are posted at TheOnesWeLove.org (which if you haven't checked out, you should) but I'm going to be sending them the newest ones as soon as they're scanned, since I shot them more specifically for that site... Or a combination of things will end up there, who knows.









Someone mentioned in the last entry that everyone that I've dated that they've seen pictures of here has model perfect figures. I don't think that's true, but I'm not going to link back to past entries and point out people.. that seems like it would be the exact opposite of the attitude I want to have about women. I think one thing is that you guys don't really know who I've been involved with. I generally don't tell specifics, and many people don't get mentioned here at all, mainly out of respect for them. You guys do see Beth, but keep in mind she's my best friend (her and Rin) (we only officially dated over a year ago). I don't really see much sexual about these pictures and that's not what they're about.

Feel free to tell her she has a perfect figure though, then I could take a break.


Beth: too bad i can't wear so many things
Beth: they dont even know
iaaphoto: lol
iaaphoto: like what?
Beth: like i fall over in heals so i have pretty much given them up
iaaphoto: hahaha and?
Beth: if a shirt goes above my pants when i sit down i am NOT comfortable in it
Beth: if its too tight, its not right
iaaphoto: like rides up?
Beth: eh
iaaphoto: That makes sense, as a general comfort thing.
Beth: and well
iaaphoto: You're generally very down to earth about clothes
Beth: yes
Beth: and it's not by choice
Beth: i try
iaaphoto: It's one of the things I like about you.
Beth: i tried! i bought the cutest shoes and this great HIP shirt and fuck i NEVER wear that stuff
iaaphoto: hahha
Beth: ha well i cant help it
Beth: so i'm glad you like it
iaaphoto: Well, you've got a natural awkward beauty? haha
Beth: hahahah
Beth: thanks ian
Beth: i'm an awkward beauty
Beth: score
iaaphoto: Best kind.
iaaphoto: Well, Rin says you move like you know you're hot
Beth: wtf does that MEAN
iaaphoto: but I think you move like you're unaware of it
iaaphoto: I don't know.
Beth: ha maybe i unconsciously strut in front of rin
iaaphoto: you gotta shake it to make it.
Beth: you move realllll gooood
iaaphoto: No way, I'm spastic.
iaaphoto: Spastic or sluggish
Beth: spastic reallllll gooooood
iaaphoto: hah
Beth: haha its the adorable kind of spastic
Beth: not the i need to point and laugh kind
Beth: ian i feel like i want to do something
Beth: make something
Beth: and its kinda great
iaaphoto: like a baby?
Beth: yes
Beth: like a baby
Beth: or
iaaphoto: sweet, I'll get the supplies.
iaaphoto: I'm holding the supplies right now.
Beth: hahaha
iaaphoto: just kidding.
Beth: how do i make fun friends with similar interest to me?
Beth: as me
Beth: to me? wtf?
iaaphoto: want me to see if I know anyone in atlanta?
iaaphoto: If you're lonely up there?
Beth: maybe??? don't like
Beth: tell them about me
Beth: just
Beth: scope out the scene
Beth: without initiating anything embarassing
iaaphoto: haha I'll make a post in my livejournal
iaaphoto: a giant advertisement
Beth: omo;momgogmg
Beth: nooooooo
Beth: o
Beth: joke
Beth: right
iaaphoto: BETH NEEDS FRIENDS
iaaphoto: you know one of my most enjoyable hobbies is making you uncomfortable in pleasant ways.
Beth: hahahha
Beth: i think that is awesome
Beth: pretty sure
Beth: hehe i gtg
iaaphoto: I earn myself a good sucker punch now and then
iaaphoto: but I think it's for the best.
iaaphoto: take care beth, we'll find you some hot friends
Beth: yeah i need to get on that
Beth: ahem
Beth: haha ok
Beth: bye
iaaphoto: I'll post a craigs list ad
iaaphoto: HOT RED HEAD, 20, OPEN TO THREESOMES
Beth: hahaha fuck you
Beth: goodnight
iaaphoto: ok, kidding about that one.
iaaphoto: goodnight.

No comments: