Wednesday, January 30, 2008



Some rainy day images. That condensation builds up on my camera real easy.











I learned today that I've gotten two images into CMYK #40, which is the 5th time I've gotten into that magazine. I wasn't even sure I had submitted this last time. I wonder when they'll tell me to stop submitting.

Here's something that's been weighing on my mind a bit. I feel like there is nothing cool or interesting about being a photographer. It's not hard to be a wanker. I feel like almost every photographer I meet somehow has this idea that they are cool. I am not cool. I'm really not. I think that those guys who work underground building subways are cool. Bomb squad personal have got to be pretty intense. Fucking farmers must be geniuses. Being a photographer is really pretty mundane.

No comments: