Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The FUCKKK

Shut the fuck up mass media/advertising/society seriously shut the fuck up!!



LEFT: Fucking pretty, beautiful even, natural and lovely and what the HELL ON THE RIGHT: Is that EVEN THE SAME PERSON? IS THAT EVEN A PERSON?
It's not even makeup it's retouching!! AND MAKEUP. AND POSSIBLY A BODY DOUBLE. And I'm pretty sure the one on the left IS ALREADY RETOUCHED AND "Beauty" LIT!

I mean maybe the girl needs a cup of water cause her lips look a little dehydrated but SERIOUSLY
and don't even try and tell me this is just the internet/myspace/etc because this same crap is all over television, magazines, billboards

I know it's been said, but seriously shut the fuck up and keep your damn hands off my pretty girls. They don't know how beautiful they are and they NEVER FUCKING WILL IF YOU KEEP THIS UP. I happen to be attracted to (apparently) rosecea and dark circles and maybe freckles or acne scars or fucking bike accident scars or FUCKING LIFE AND LIVING AND STOP MAKING PEOPLE INTO WALKING CORPSES YOU FUCKING MORTICIANS

sorry.

No comments: