Monday, April 14, 2008



APE's final cut for his promo. Click here to see a full screen version: ILikeThesePhotos

Permanent Stick-It-Out-Ed-Ness: Our Artist Trip went well.

I'll be working on getting some installation photographs and video soon, but it will be a bit longer for the final online version. Things went well, overall. At least 60 percent of people got it, I think, with some amazingly positive and amazingly negative responses. I believe that's a good mix though, it's hard to put all your faults public and then act like more of an asshole than you are normally (as a character) for a night, but as personal experimentation it went quite well. We were very uncomfortable with it, and it's something worth exploring. I don't think I should ever become comfortable or complacent in art, it has to have some kind of risk to it.

No comments: