Friday, April 4, 2008



I've been wondering for a long time how to respond to the fact that (I feel) our entire culture is shaped by 4chan.org's /b/ board. I finally gave up and decided that I had to just print out as much of it as possible (on archival paper of course) and plaster every available surface of a gallery. I don't understand how people don't know how many of the things they see are influenced by that place.The installation will be presented anonymously on promotional materials and at the show, and will be called Epic Fail. I also made some 60x48 inch prints of the appropriated content. Here are a couple of them:





More information viewable on my site. I'm mainly acting as curator here, obviously. 4chan gets a solo show. Anon can put it on its resume if it wants.

Speaking of which, I re-did the resume section and it should work well on all browsers now. I also added a couple other items to my little art bar.

I just posted this for a laugh with my friends, though I am planning on actually doing it for the same reasons, but on further reflection, it was pretty much an open invitation. SERIOUSLY THIS IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT. yes, I heard you dick butt. The same people complaining are most often the people the last generation complained about as ruining 4chan. If you're that bored, rule 34 on this shit and find me some directly gallery related stuff.

No comments: