Friday, April 18, 2008



Here's a shot from this winter. That's right, we're not even through the Rolleis from over break.

Noel over at We Can't Paint announced that he's working to expand his excellent photography blog into a magazine and gallery. I love the idea, and I'm super excited to see what comes of it. He's always had a great eye for finding new work. I'm not exactly sure if the magazine will be printed physically, but I really hope so.

I'd be just as interested in a I Heart Photograph magazine, actually, and would probably be one of the early subscribers. As much as I love blogs, there is definitely something wonderful about having a publication to archive, and later take off the shelf to show to your grandpa in the park.

On a totally unrelated note, but as an extremely interesting documentation, check out this time lapse video of a man stuck in an elevator for 41 hours. I'm not totally sold on the overtly sentimental music, which reminds me of something I just heard in my film class, but it's worth a watch. I wonder what it would be like with the ambient sounds speed up to match.

No comments: