Saturday, April 5, 2008



A bunch of my photographs (including this one from winter break) are in the A Photograph Of New Jersey show that is opening tonight, I think, in south orange. Click here for more info. Just a reminder to the couple of you who live near there, in case you wanted to check it out. It sounds pretty cool, I wish I could go and grab a copy of that free exhibition book, too, it's got some great shots in it.

I've been up all night working on this crazy thing and I'm not even sure what I'm doing. It started out too big for photoshop to even handle so I had to make it in strips, and even then it's about 1/4 the size it could have been from the source material. The really crazy thing is I'm not even sure I'll like it, I just need to see how it looks before I make a decision.

Edit: I like it. It's insane though, if I compile it at full res and actually print it, it would be 327,680 square inches, that's 640x512 inches, 53 by 42 feet.

No comments: