Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Ballad of Accounting



Did you kiss the foot that kicked you?

I've been sitting on this for a while, but it's too awesome to not point out. Basically, some days I just worry that I'm going to become a mirror of VVORK, just because the shit up there is so good.

Anyway, you need to check out The Ballad of Accounting. Specifically, the project called "Did you kiss the foot that kicked you?"

Hundreds of Buskers in london played the same song. How do you think that would make you feel, walking to your nine-to-five?




I found Thomas Mailaender through VVORK as well, though this series wasn't the one featured. I'm really intrigued by it - it's called Sponsoring - because I really can't tell if these are actual snapshots of him with corporate sponsors, or if he simply found people to pose with prints of giant checks. I'm also not sure which would be funnier.

Oh, and here's a picture I took of a bathroom:


1 comment:

..... said...

wow !! cute and funny blog !! that's cool man